21 February 2010

The Ska Band costs HOW MUCH?!

Php 30,000... Said an office buddy who used to be in Brownbeat. (But now does industrial rock ... and getting married too! How cute!) That's cause there's like ten of them in the band.

Somebody please pick my jaw up from the floor.

But now for some good news, the invites are now semi-finished! Here is a prototype, designed by me and one of my bestest friends in the office, a very talented art director. We originally planned to print the French text on one side and then the English translation on the flip side, but when she went home I put both texts together, half and half, and I think it doesn't look half bad :)


UP NEXT: The dress.

2 comments:

  1. labs the invite :-) - agay

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks agay! if you're free saturday, i'm doing the wedding gown rounds from makati to QC :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read