24 December 2010

Christmas Greetings

H and I will be away for a few days. So in case I couldn't post earlier:




Here's wishing you the best this Christmas :)

And now, here's wishing I had an umbrella when I set out this afternoon...


It snowed a bit so I went out to get snowed at. The coat I was wearing was stiff with white flakes.

I think I got frostbite when I ate a crepe, but then I couldn't eat it with my gloves on.

The horse on Pont D'Iena was beginning to go white. 

But some pigeons refused to go south. 

They remind me of the homeless in the Metro.

There were still lines to go up the tower, 
but it's just a matter of time before they shut it down because of the weather.

And then I froze up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read