26 July 2011

Stressy Ng Tahanan

Long list of things to do, but we have to clean the flat first because prospective buyers are coming by in an hour and a half.

My computer is making strange sounds and I can't finish my layout because it's starting to slow down.

I want to go to the shops because it's the last day of soldes!

Have to apply for securite social before we leave this weekend.

We absolutely have to go to Smartbox to have ours changed so we can enjoy it before we go.

Have to fix myself up in time for a friend's band performance tonight.

My cousin turned out to be in Boracay, taking the vacation he said he wasn't taking; no wonder he wasn't replying when I said we were going to see him in Milan next week. 

I'm having a Chunky Monkey to destress.

Gonna worry later about my chunky ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read