05 August 2010

Booking

H left for work this morning. I've been working on the church booklet since 11am. It is now 3pm and all I have is the cover page because I just remembered - I can't understand French.

So, this is what we have so far:


I don't know the name of the church so this will have to do for now:
Choosing fonts and resizing letters can put you in a trance pala, so it was only when he called that I realized I still hadn't eaten lunch. Rummaging through his fridge I pecked on the last inch of saucisson and swallowed what was left of the pont-l'eveque. I really have to stock his kitchen :(

I'm going to attempt to cook for him again tonight. He is the real chef of the household, but after the unfortunate excel sheet debacle of tuesday evening (a laptop's life threatened, a man's sanity questioned), I thought he deserved a treat... Granted my ginatang adobo does not burn, or explode. My attempts at domesticity are legendary, to say the least.

Ok, gotta run. There's a chicken waiting for me at Tang Frere.

Up next: Shoes Ginoo

4 comments:

  1. awww...you are there na talaga mawj. practice cooking, i remember masasarap baon mo daddy cooked by your dad. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. kurak. ayokong maging kahihiyan sa pamilya. everyone in my family cooks! miss you too, camelya! post your wedding pics, ok? bisous :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope H doesn't see this, i'm really itching to post a picture of the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read