03 April 2010

Ring Ma Belle

It's settled! After debating for an hour on the phone and Googlechat: We have rings! 

Not matching rings, sadly, and I think I got hoodwinked into getting the design he liked (well, I did ask him for his opinion kasi he's the one who can see and hold the actual rings)... But in the course of the conversation I got him to promise to give me a new ring every ten years. Of course, he is allowed to give me sparkly stuff in between :)

Image comes from here

I liked a cheaper, daintier ring but H liked this platinum half-eternity the most because the stones look more like the one on the engagement ring. Even though it was not my first choice I absolutely love, love, LOOOOVVVE this ring now. I can't wait for it to meet my finger! Just scared of going to Quiapo with this thing on. Yikes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read